Gallon Pump SPF70 Kids Avoguard Broad Spectrum Sunscreen
|1 to 1||$155.00
|2 to 7||$139.50
|8 to 15||$131.75
|16 to 35||$124.00
|36 to 71||$116.25
|72 or more||$108.00
Designed for the consumer seeking broad spectrum sun protection through
the entire UVA and UVB spectrum, our SPF 70 with Avoguard (stabilized avobenzone)
is the perfect choice. Gallon pump easily refills the SPF
- Enhanced Bonding Base Formula
- SPF 70 Broad Spectrum 400nm UVA / UVB with Avobenzone
- Water Resistant (80 Minutes)
- Hypoallergenic Moisturizing Sunscreen
- Safe for daily use
- Greaseless and non-comedogenic
- Free of fragrance, DEA, nut oil, gluten, glycol, PABA, Casein, silicone, and retinyl palmitate.
- Provides maximum FDA certified, broad spectrum protection. Allows skin to breathe and perspire, keeping body cool naturally.
Bonding-based formulas do not wash away during water activities or periods of extreme perspiration.
PUMP DISPENSER PRODUCT NOTE: The pump is for convenience and dispenses most all of the product in the container.
Similar to a hand soap dispenser, there is a small amount left over that can easily be poured out and used.
Is it safe to transfer sunscreen to another bottle or container?
All Rocky Mountain Sunscreen bottles go through FDA testing and are safe to
refill. By transferring sunscreen to a bottle or container that has not
gone through FDA testing: the effectiveness of sunscreen can be compromised,
RMS Formulas are no longer guaranteed, and a potential liability may incur.