"RMS is actually a product I look forward to putting on! Thanks!"
-Michael - Arlington, VA
"Only sunscreen that is not greasy to the touch, it sinks right into
the skin for a comfortable feel"
-Katherine - Littleton, CO
"Best sunscreen I have ever used... I like the smooth, velvety feeling
rather than a greasy feeling after use"
-Clyde - New Albany, OH
"I use the sunscreen as my whole body moisture lotion. The only kind
that does not irritate my skin"
-Carrol - Northglenn, CO
2oz Certified All Natural SPF 30 Broad Spectrum Sunscreen
Sale Price: $9.99
You Save: $5.00 (33 %)
Item Number: 23120
SPECIAL PRODUCT NOTE:
Our SPF 30 Natural sunscreen
is not the same formula as our Original SPF 30. Natural sunscreen is more "topical" and does not absorb as smoothly as regular sunscreen.
Please consider this difference when purchasing this product.
The ingredients found in Rocky Mountain Sunscreen's all natural SPF 30 sunscreen have been certified by the Natural Products
Association. This travel size sunscreen is your best bet to ensuring that you have the best protection where ever you go.
This small, 2 ounce bottle will easily fit in your back pack, golf bag, glove box, or even in your pocket. Travel size sunscreen
bottles make it easy to always have all natural protection at your fingertips.
- Certified All Natural Formula
- Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide, Zinc Oxide
- Inactive Ingredients: Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Oleosomes, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Passiflora Edulis Seed Oil, and Tocopherol (Vitamin E)
- Broad Spectrum 400nm UVA / SPF 30 UVB
- Water Resistant (80 Minutes)
- Two year shelf life
- Hypoallergenic Moisturizing Sunscreen
- Dermatologist tested
- Safe for daily use
- Free of fragrance, nut oil, gluten, glycol, PABA, Casein, parabens, silicone, and retinyl palmitate
- Made in the USA
Does your sunscreen meet new FDA regulations?
- New UVA testing standards are now required to claim
- Rocky Mountain Sunscreen exceeds the new 2012 testing
standards for UVA protection
- Reduces the risk of sunburn, skin cancer, and early skin aging when used with other sun protection measures