Quart Pump SPF70 Avoguard Broad Spectrum Sunscreen
Volume Price per Gallon
|1 to 17||$55.00
|18 to 35||$49.50
|36 to 71||$46.75
|72 to 143||$44.00
|144 or more||$41.25
Designed for the consumer seeking broad spectrum sun protection through
the entire UVA and UVB spectrum, our SPF 70 with Avoguard (stabilized avobenzone)
is the perfect choice. Quart pump easily refills the travel size SPF 70 2oz
or 6oz bottles or
refill from the SPF 70 Gallon.
- Enhanced Bonding Base Formula
- SPF 70 Broad Spectrum 400nm UVA / UVB with Avobenzone
- Water Resistant (80 Minutes)
- Hypoallergenic Moisturizing Sunscreen
- Safe for daily use
- Greaseless and non-comedogenic
- Free of fragrance, DEA, nut oil, gluten, glycol, PABA, Casein, silicone, and retinyl palmitate.
- Provides maximum FDA certified, broad spectrum protection. Allows skin to breathe and perspire, keeping body cool naturally.
Bonding-based formulas do not wash away during water activities or periods of extreme perspiration.
PUMP DISPENSER PRODUCT NOTE: The pump is for convenience and dispenses most all of the product in the container.
Similar to a hand soap dispenser, there is a small amount left over that can easily be poured out and used.
5/10/2011 3:35 PM
We have have been fans of Rocky Mountain sunscreen for years. I never take time to fill out revioew, but feel I should in this case. This sunscreen (except the zinc stuff) creates a bond within your skin instead of a greesy barrier on top of it. This Avogarde stuff is so great. We live at altitude andgo to a lake all summer where we are out allllllll day. I can put this stuff on my pale kids (and self) in the am and not have to reapply until 3:30 or 4:00. It is like you're not wearing anything. All my friends and family now use it too.